Classic Character home behind Kate Street Reserve...GONE....GONE...
Prospective buyers is this your search criteria:
* An eye-catching character home?
* Don’t want to break the bank?
* Want to be close to the strip?
* Want to be close to a pet friendly park?
* Need to be close to the bus or train station?
then this home should definitely be on the “top of your list”, as my seller has just bought another home. That’s code for it’s gotta go!
Enter an enchanting Circa 1931 Rendered Red Brick and Iron Character home with gorgeous front verandah all encompassed behind a high brick wall providing privacy, security, and considerable noise reduction from Shepperton Rd.
Those stunning Character features continue in the form of:
* Stunning front verandah with jarrah deck
* Decorative front door with leadlight inserts
* High ceilings
* Polished jarrah floorboards
* Formal lounge with open fireplace and French doors onto alfresco area
But it does not stop there, it just keeps getting better:
* Double glazed windows painstakingly installed by enviroglaze to almost eliminate outside noise.
* Electric roller shutters throughout
* Attic storage professionally installed and dust proof (15sqm)
* Recently renovated period bathroom with top of the range (Shefford ceramic pedestal basin and toilet imported from imperialware UK) fittings including deep seat bath.
* Recently renovated laundry with loads of storage space
* Fully air-conditioned (reverse cycle) with ceiling fans
* Modern kitchen/meals area with freestanding 900m upright cooktop
* 2 king sized spacious bedrooms.
* 3rd bedroom queen sized.
* Huge alfresco entertaining area with extensive patio area (33sqm) with ceiling fan overlooking established gardens.
* Lock -up garage with high clearance (4wd compatible) remote roller door (tandem) with secure weatherproof gym zone or storeroom
* Low maintenance water wise gardens with automatic reticulation
* LOADS OF PARKING – via the huge driveway with extra paved overflow parking area
* Large garden shed
* NBN enabled
* 362sqm strata block with 19m frontage (NO STRATA FEES)
* Sewerage available and connected
* Council rates $1,256.37
* Water Rates $892.62
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report is available upon request.
All this centrally located and walking distance to Kate Street Reserve and Vic Parks Café Strip. Jump on the bus or train and be in the CBD in a matter of minutes.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.