Private, Yet Convenient!
Tranquilly positioned to the rear of a well-presented hills Over 55’scomplex that is nestled only metres away from bus stops and the lush Kostera Oval at the end of the street. This charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom villa represents fantastic value for money when it comes to low-maintenance “lock-up-and-leave” living right in the heart of old the Kalamunda town centre.
Stroll to cafes, Kalamunda Central Shopping Centre and the Kalamunda Hotel from this home’s handy location – one that is also close to restaurants, the local artisan markets, beautiful Stirk Park, Kalamunda Water Park, Kalamunda Primary School and other excellent educational facilities. Medical amenities, major arterial roads and a host of majestic National Parks with picturesque walking trails can also be found nearby.
Beyond the delightful entry porch lies a spacious living room that is carpeted for complete comfort and precedes a neatly-tiled open-plan dining and kitchen area where a storage pantry, double sinks, a gas cooktop and a separate oven meet seamless outdoor access to a private back courtyard for either entertaining or simple quiet contemplation in the garden.
A contemporary semi-ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity services the large master-bedroom suite well, complementing its walk-in wardrobe and lovely bay window nicely. Even the third bedroom has built-in robes and is brilliant in its versatility, also able to be converted into a study if need be.
Down-size without compromise here and make this ultra-convenient lifestyle yours today. You won’t regret your decision!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Tiled kitchen splashbacks
• Carpeted master and 3rd bedrooms
• Tiled 2nd bedroom off the entry
• Separate laundry with external access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Single lock-up garage with roller door and storeroom
• Security roller shutters
• Front and rear security doors
• Tall feature character skirting boards
• Garden/storage shed at the rear
• Established gardens
• Pets allowed
• No strata fees – Building/Driveway insurance and common reticulation only
• Residence area – 111sqm (approx.)
• Garage area – 19sqm (approx.)
• Porch area – 2sqm (approx.)
• Total living area – 132sqm (approx.)
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters