YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!
This delightful five acre property was once the site of the original Masters Dairy Farm before Darling Downs was subdivided into lifestyle lots. Located only a short ride to the 70 acres of public open space and riding facilities, this lovely property is affordable and has so much to offer.
With ‘two road’ frontage, you can choose to enter from either Thomas Road or Rain Lover Court making it ideal to build a second home, plus a second entrance with double gates on Thomas Road makes it ideal for bringing in large vehicles. The property has well established quality pasture with a sprinkling of beautiful mature trees, plus some interesting old outbuildings which could easily be converted into stables or additional storage sheds.
The lovely character home is hidden away amongst gorgeous cottage gardens which are full of flowering colour and bird life.
In immaculate condition throughout, the home has been beautifully renovated and tastefully decorated. It is both spacious and comfortable with a mixture of high ceilings, floating floors, French doors, quality carpets and soft furnishings, which all combine to give it a warm and homely appeal. An added bonus is the extra living space in a separate fully lined studio which is carpeted, has two separate areas, TV point, air conditioning and an outside toilet.
Other features include:-
– Large cosy lounge room with slow combustion wood heater.
– Sitting room or office.
– Lovely kitchen with ample cupboards/bench space, good size built-in pantry, electric oven, 4 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher.
– Large dining room.
– Lovely master bedroom with ceiling fan and large 4 door mirrored robe.
– 2 more bedrooms – a single and a double, both with built-in robes.
– Bathroom with bath, vanity, shower and toilet.
– Large laundry with a full wall of cupboards.
– Good sized linen cupboard.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
– Electric HWS.
– Remote controlled front gate.
– Sparkling below ground pool.
– Beautiful under cover patio for entertaining.
– Stunning manicured lawn and garden areas.
– Brick workshop with concrete floor, power and mezzanine level for extra storage.
– Older commercial sized open bay workshop for parking/storage with hardstand floor.
– Plenty of hard stand parking to the rear of the workshop.
– Underground power from Rain Lover Court.
– Old brick dairy with power which could be restored and used for stables.
– Bore – 76 mtr deep giving an excellent water supply.
– Post/wire paddocks, currently used for grazing sheep.
– An assortment of mature fruit trees.
This lovely property is in an excellent location within easy access to the Tonkin Highway and Freeway and is only a five minute drive to the Byford town centre and all the wonderful amenities it provides.
Call Kim Koch 0407 777 923 for a private inspection to view.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.