CITY AND RIVER VIEWS ON RIVER'S EDGE!
Awe-inspiring river and city views over the foreshore esplanade await you here with this spacious top-floor apartment in the established “Haddon Place” complex. This generous 3×2 pad forms part of a development with dual vehicular access from both South Perth Esplanade and Mill Point Road – talk about living convenience. It also represents excellent value for money for a property in this position.
The views must be seen to be believed. Most of your time will be spent up on the balcony appreciating the picturesque Swan River and CBD backdrop on show. East Perth, Burswood and even Perth’s rolling hills play a starring support role.
The open-plan living and dining area is massive, flows out on to the balcony and leads into a beautifully-tiled and renovated kitchen. Modern fixtures and fittings include sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast/meals bar, glass splashbacks, a quality Blanco Induction cooktop, Andi range-hood and oven and a Smeg dishwasher.
There are views of the complex swimming pool and large community garden down below from the two rear bedrooms. A huge master-bedroom suite is fitted with ample built-in wardrobe space and consists of an ensuite bathroom.
Your two tandem under-cover car bays will be nice and secure, with even the separate allocated storeroom under lock and key. A communal clothesline/drying area, a car-wash bay and swipe/fob access into the development are just some of the exciting extras to look forward to here.
Walk to the vibrant Mends Street Café and Jetty redevelopment precinct, food, drinks and entertainment at The Windsor and magnificent foreshore restaurants. They are all complemented by remarkably close proximity to public transport, Royal Perth Golf Club, the freeway, Wesley College, other top schools, the vibrant Angelo Street food and shopping district, Perth Zoo and so much more. South Perth is both established and emerging with many developments on the rise, it’s a place many desire to call home.
Both the city and Elizabeth Quay are also only a matter of minutes away in their own right, as is our world-class Optus Stadium at Burswood. Everything is here to enjoy.
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
– Top-floor position in a secure riverside complex with gate access
– Large tiled front balcony with awesome river and city views, an outlook towards East Perth and Burswood’s Crown complex, an aspect over the foreshore and the opportunity to watch the ferry arrive at South Perth
– Spacious open-plan living/dining area with balcony access, split-system air-conditioning and stylish light fittings
– Quality modern kitchen
– Large carpeted bedrooms – including the master suite
– Fully-tiled bathrooms – including a main hallway bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and toilet
– Separate laundry with storage and tiled splashbacks
– Feature skirting boards
– Lift and staircase access up to the apartment
– Tandem double carport bays
– Lock-up storeroom
– Huge community garden with herbs and a seating area, right next to the swimming pool, lawns and gazebo
– CCTV security cameras to complex common areas
– Manicured complex gardens
– Visitor-parking bays on site
– Extra ticketed parking for guests and visitors along the South Perth Esplanade
– Five-minute walk to the city ferry
Please phone Anita on 0406 888 787 for further information.