LOVE ENTERTAINING? YOU'LL LOVE THIS HUGE BALCONY!
It’s rare to find a city-facing two-bedroom apartment with such a massive entertaining area! If you enjoy socialising with family and friends, you’ll be very impressed with the size of this expansive balcony and its beautiful views. At 46m², it is almost double the size of average apartment balconies, with plenty of room for outdoor lounge and dining furniture, a BBQ or pizza oven, and power access for a fridge.
Built by the highly-regarded and reputable Mirvac Group, the Allegro tower is centrally located within the master-planned Peninsula Burswood development, adjacent to the Swan River, Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge and the Crown Perth complex. Mirvac is one of Australia’s most trusted property companies and the quality and standard of construction is evident throughout this exceptional residential building.
With glimpses of the city skyline and beautiful views across the lake and parklands, apartment 202 offers something special to the discerning buyer. The huge balcony is a continuation of the internal living areas, overlooking lovely water features and providing a spacious sanctuary to relax in.
Well maintained and beautifully presented, this spacious apartment is located on the second floor of the popular Allegro Tower, boasting 106m² of internal living space and quality features throughout including:
– Separate entry foyer to welcome guests
– Open-plan living room with formal dining area and separate meals/study nook
– Modern kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and
microwave, complemented by Caesar stone benchtops and ‘on tap’ filtered water
– Glass sliding doors with added fly-screens that open out onto the huge balcony with
– 2 large bedrooms, both with balcony access, concealed ceiling fans and custom-built
cabinets in addition to the built-in robes
– Spacious ensuite to master bedroom, with shower, bath and double vanities
– Second stylish bathroom with shower and single vanity
– Separate laundry with built-in dryer, added overhead cupboard and purpose designed storage options
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Video intercom entry and building CCTV provides security and peace of mind
– Secure undercover parking, plus storage cage
– Total area 165m² including balcony, parking and storage
– High quality, pro-active building management and property maintenance
– Exclusive access to resort-style facilities including a stunning entry foyer, a fully equipped gymnasium, outdoor heated pool and BBQ area
– Allegro Tower is NBN enabled
Life on the Burswood Peninsula provides the best of everything Perth has to offer, right on your doorstep! Rich in variety, you’ll experience a lifestyle enjoyed by only a lucky few. By day, the river and parklands are yours to enjoy, with riverside walks, picnic spots and cycling trails. By night, you’ll be spoilt for choice with two on-site restaurants and a host of entertainment and dining options next door at Crown Perth.
Conveniently located only four minutes’ drive to Perth CBD, with easy freeway and airport access and Burswood train station nearby, a home on The Peninsula offers a unique lifestyle in a friendly, welcoming community.
Call Chris Quinn on 0418 731 700 to arrange your private viewing.