A Class Above on the Coast!
Stunningly surrounded by other high-calibre properties within the impressive “Port Coogee” estate and nestled only walking distance away from cafes, restaurants and shopping alongside the magnificent Port Coogee Marina, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey residence epitomises modern quality and comfort, offering executive family living and entertaining at the very same time. This impressive home also offers a spacious 3 car garage which is rare to find in the Port Coogee area, perfect for the extra car or valuable toy.
Beyond a striking double-door entrance off the property’s commanding frontage lies a huge master-bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, a large walk-in wardrobe and a generous ensuite bathroom – over-sized double shower, twin “his and hers” stone vanities and separate toilet. Only inches away, double doors reveal a private theatre room that is the perfect place to relax and unwind in front of the television.
Soaring high angled ceilings and impeccable floor tiling elegantly grace a spacious open-plan family and dining area that flawlessly incorporates the sleekest of kitchens into its light-filled design – the latter coming complete with sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, ample storage options, double sinks, a large walk-in pantry, a range hood, a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher, a five-burner Bosch gas cooktop and a separate oven of the same brand. From here, sliding tri-stacker doors provide seamless access to a dream rear alfresco setting with integrated ceiling speakers that allow you to set the mood for your guests, as well as an “outdoor” stone kitchen equipped with a built-in Beef Eater mains-gas barbecue, a Beerkool drinks fridge, a stainless-steel commercial Excelsior range hood and a sink for good measure.
Upstairs, a massive lounge room doubles as an ideal retreat for the kids and lets the sensual sea breezes filter through via its front alfresco-style balcony. All three spare bedrooms enjoy a selection of built-in robes – inclusive of a third or “guest” bedroom suite that features semi-ensuite access into the main family bathroom.
Completing this exemplary package is an extra-large remote-controlled three-car lock-up garage with a storeroom, internal shopper’s entry and handy roller-door access to the back of the property.
Stroll down to local parks, coffee and food at Dome Café on the waterfront, a drink at the bar of the new The Australian Brewhouse, Woolworths for all of your grocery shopping and the tranquil Ngarkal Beach, whilst indulging in a very close proximity to transport, other shopping centres, schools, the iconic Omeo Wreck, the surf and sand at beautiful Coogee Beach, the heart of Fremantle and major arterial roads. Sometimes, only the best will do!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Solid Blackbutt wooden floorboards to the master suite, the theatre room, staircase and the upper level
• Double doors to the main lower-level living area
• Recessed ceiling, stylish light fittings and audio speakers to the downstairs theatre room
• Large 2nd upstairs bedroom with double BIR’s
• 3rd /guest bedroom with BIR’s
• Double BIR’s to the 4th upper-level bedroom
• Semi-ensuite upstairs bathroom with a shower, separate bath and a stone vanity
• Light and bright laundry with outdoor access
• Ground-level powder room
• Separate 2nd upstairs toilet
• Two walk-in linen presses downstairs
• Additional “third” walk-in linen cupboard upstairs, off the lounge room
• Large under-stair storeroom
• Tinted windows to the front of the house
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with Advantage Air zoning
• Rheem Stellar storage gas HWS
• Security-alarm system
• Smart-wiring throughout
• NBN internet connectivity
• Internal profile doors
• Quality modern blind fittings throughout
• Feature down lighting
• Feature skirting boards
• Easy-care gardens and lush lawn strips to the front and rear of the property
• Low-maintenance 501sqm (approx.) block with side access
• 390 sqm (approx.) internal living area
• Built in 2013 (approx.) by APG Homes – now Webb & Brown-Neaves