Swan Valley's Hidden Gem
Perfectly located in the Swan Valley Region, on a quiet cul-de-sac and just minutes from a huge range of urban amenities, this tucked away gem is an acreage living lifestyle dream. Once you enter the front gate of this tree escape property, time seems to slow down as you take a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.
This modern brick 2011 built home is in excellent condition and offers the new homeowner beautiful tranquil sounds of the forests and lovely views. With a huge water tank, you can keep water bills to a minimum.
– 4 bedrooms plus 2 large bathrooms
– Powder room and south facing art studio
– Huge open plan dining, living and kitchen plus dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Heaps of storage
– Spacious master suite with built in wardrobes, mirror sliding doors, large modern bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Massive covered alfresco entertaining area
– Huge laundry with garage access
– 3 space car garage with double electric garage door
– Built in ducted vacuum system
– Solar hot water with access to gas bottle supply
– Approx. 2.471 acres of land (1 hectare)
– Two driveway access
– Solar electric gate, no need to get out of the car
– Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
– Views of a lake from the rear boundary
– Entire property is fully fenced
Belhus is in the heart of Perth’s renewed Swan Valley, located close to many award-winning wineries, the Margret River Chocolate Factory, countless eateries and Ellenbrook’s new and improved Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre. Close to the NorthLink Tonkin Highway, the Perth CBD is approx. a 35-minute drive and the airport is approx. 25 kms away. Along with Ellenbrook’s new Train Station and Recreation Centre which are coming soon, this Belhus property is a hidden gem awaiting to welcome you.
The information and photos provided are for general information purposes only, they are based on information provided by the seller and is subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should seek independent enquires.