Walk to Town!
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom property is only 50 metres from the Margaret River Primary school and a short walk to the main street.
The house entry leads on to the open plan kitchen, dining and living area with a slow combustion wood heater for warmth in the winter.
The bedrooms are all a good size and the master has a walk-in robe and separate bathroom.
The front porch offers a place to relax while the large backyard offers plenty of room to play or grow a vegie garden.
This solid comfortable home presents nicely and with lick of paint and some updating it would really shine.
With parks, schools, cafés and shops nearby it’s the perfect home for a family or couple who love to be within walking distance of all the action.
As an added bonus it’s also within the shires short-term permissible area.
• Good size bedrooms and master with walk-in
• Open planned living and kitchen area
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage
• Solar hot water system
• Low maintenance garden
• Good size backyard
• Carport and plenty of parking
• Good location with good access to town and schools
• Currently rented out at $350 per week Periodic
Please call Tim Beeson on 0401048388 to arrange inspection.