Living On The Edge!
The original owners of this architecturally-designed 2002-built 5 bedroom 3 bathroom seaside haven are ready to move on to the next phase of their lives, affording you a stunning opportunity to capitalise on a unique combination of breathtaking ocean views, self-contained “granny-flat” style living or home business spanning across three spacious levels.
Situated on a large 715sqm block with private laneway access provides the potential of subdivision.
The versatile layout of this huge home provides the opportunity of 3 separate homes in 1. Perfect for multi-generational living, renting out for an income, running a business from home or retaining the original unique design.
Downstairs, a remote-controlled three-car garage hosts the home’s “second” laundry that services a separate living quarters boasting double doors into a tiled open-plan living and eating area, as well as a practical kitchen, a lockable under-stair storeroom and a fifth or “guest” bedroom suite, complete with quality Bamboo flooring, a gas bayonet for heating and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. The residence’s double-door entry into a tiled foyer is at ground level, where you will find a home office, a fully-tiled main bathroom and four more light and bright bedrooms, one of which is a commodious master wing from where you can step out on to a tiled balcony and soak up the sounds of the coast, as well as enjoying the luxury of ample built-in and fitted wardrobe space, electric window shutters for peace of mind and a modern ensuite bathroom comprising of floor-to-ceiling tiling, a bubbling spa, a large shower, stylish marble twin vanities, a separate toilet, heat lights and delightful ocean glimpses.
On the central floor is a huge games/theatre room that extends outdoors with double stacker doors to a generous wraparound front courtyard, with a covered alfresco area for entertaining and its own gated access from the side of the laneway. Upstairs you will make the most of a picturesque panoramic backdrop capturing both Rottnest Island and Fremantle when entertaining out on the tiled wraparound balcony/verandah deck with double stacker door openings both north and south bringing the outside in, accessible from both a gated footbridge off Marine Terrace and from the open-plan formal and casual living areas inside.
There is a fantastic separation between the lounge/dining room and a more relaxing family and meals space, both right by an enormous kitchen that simply has everything you need, including the finest in European appliances, sparkling thick granite bench tops and a giant walk-in pantry/scullery that would be the envy of any home chef. The handy right-of-way access also allows for ample hardstand parking, with heaps of room for a boat, trailer, caravan or even more family cars.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled upper-level open-plan formal lounge and dining area
• Recessed ceiling upstairs open-plan family and meals space, built-in display cabinetry, built-in ceiling speakers and balcony/verandah access
• Spacious kitchen with a breakfast bar, glass splashbacks, a Gaggenau five-burner gas cook top, Gaggenau double ovens, a Miele range hood, an integrated fridge/freezer/microwave nook and a large walk-in pantry/scullery with tiled splashbacks and loads of built-in storage space
• Bamboo flooring to all bedrooms and the study/home office
• Spacious and fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and marble twin vanities
• Second downstairs kitchen with an electric cook top, an Andi range hood, a walk-in pantry and plenty of storage space
• Stylish powder room on the ground floor, with a marble vanity
• Feature ceiling cornices throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning (to upper level, bedrooms, office and theatre)
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Instantaneous gas hot water systems x2
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• 715sqm (approx.) low-maintenance corner block