The perfect mix of contemporary style and comfort, this street-front home is positioned on an elevated, easy care 511sqm survey-strata block, designed with space and versatility in mind. Comprising a spacious floorplan and fabulous outdoor area for year-round entertaining, upon stepping inside you’ll know you’ve come across something special!
Lovingly renovated and re-fitted to an exacting standard, quality fixtures, fittings and materials have been utilised to create a comfortable, bright & spacious environment. Offering easy access to the Perth CBD via car, bus or train, you’ll also enjoy the convenience of living close to a host of local shopping, cafes & entertainment on Preston Street, with the local primary school as well as Wesley & Penrhos Colleges being moments away.
Features of the home you will enjoy:
– Light filled, spacious home on a secure & elevated 511sqm block
– Multiple living areas including formal living, lounge area, theatre, and a separate retreat upstairs with balcony access
– Large and well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances including freestanding 900mm gas stovetop & oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry & ample cupboard space
– Master bedroom and ensuite on the ground level, with built-in-robe
– Three additional good sized bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in-robes
– Secondary bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
– Large laundry with a separate WC (totaling 3 WC’s throughout the home)
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Security alarm & camera system
– Dedicated store room plus additional storage under the stairs
– A lush & tranquil outdoor area with a timber decked alfresco and mature, low maintenance gardens – the perfect space to entertain friends and family or relax after a busy week
– Exposed concrete driveway
– Double car garage with two additional parking spaces
A must see home in a superb location, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029 for more information or to arrange a viewing!