LOW MAINTENANCE, MODERN LIVING
Situated just moments from the Gosnells CBD, Train Station and Albany Highway, this solid three bedroom, two bathroom villa sits on a low maintenance 221sqm block. Built in 2008 and nestled in a quiet complex of six, this modern home is perfect for new homeowners, downsizers or those looking to add to their investment portfolio.
With a contemporary floor plan, this light and bright villa offers a modern galley-style kitchen overlooking an open plan family and dining room. Stainless steel appliances are on display in the kitchen and include a separate gas hob, under-bench oven, range hood and dishwasher whilst the island bench is inset with a double sink.
* Open plan family and dining enjoying wood-look flooring and access to the outdoor living area.
* Galley-style kitchen overlooking the living area complete with island bench.
* Generous master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and sliding robe.
* Modern ensuite offering a large shower recess, toilet and a door to the bedroom for privacy.
* Good-sized secondary bedrooms with built-in robes.
* Space saving, family bathroom offering a shower over bath and timber-look vanity.
* A second reverse cycle air conditioner available on the open plan living.
* Paved patio entertaining area offering a private outdoor living space in a full-fenced courtyard.
* Single carport, under the main roof plus an additional open-air parking bay.
Access to modern amenities is convenient with the Gosnells retail centre close by offering a selection of supermarkets, specialty stores, pubs, casual eateries and medical services. Travel around town is handy with easy access to the Tonkin and Albany Highways plus Gosnells Train Station is within a walkable 600m of the address. For more information, contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198.
Council Rates: $1,545
Water Rates: $1,000
Strata Rates: $330/qtr
Block Size: 221sqm
Build Year: 2008
Dwelling Type: Villa
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Lease: Currently leased until 19/02/2021