This potential-packed house, built in 1904 and was connected to the adjacent house No 23 Coolgardie Street by ownership and used as a maternity home from 1908. This character home is located in a highly desirable precinct and boasts an array of unique features sure to surprise and delight. Features of note include Jarrah timber floors, ceiling roses, hallway arches and decorative fireplaces, complimented by great Northern natural light.
The residence offers 2 generous bedrooms; the Master with French door access to the front verandah. The lounge room is spacious and includes air conditioning for the warmer months, with an open fireplace to keep you cosy in cooler weather. Parking for two vehicles is accessible from the rear Right-Of-Way.
Roll up your sleeves and renovate, or consider building a beautiful new home of your own design in this superb location; walking distance to Rokeby Road and a whole host of restaurants, cafes and retail amenities! Beautiful Kings Park is only moments away. Convenient to the best hospitals, bus and train stops and just a 5 minute drive into the heart of Perth CBD! Investing in this location places you in the catchments for Subiaco Primary, Bob Hawke College and Perth Modern School.
– Federation Character architectural style home.
– Situated on a 374sqm approx. block of land.
– 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; Master with verandah access.
– Large interior living and dining area, original fireplace.
– Modern kitchen includes gas oven and cooktop.
– Jarrah timber floors throughout, high ceilings, fireplaces.
– Covered front verandah area.
– Outdoor rear terrace, easy-care garden.
– Right-Of-Way rear access; two vehicle parking.
There is such a shortage of quality homes with this much potential for sale. Now is the time to act; claim your own slice of blue chip Subiaco.
Council Rates: $2,372 /y | Water Rates: $1,431 /y
To ask questions, request an info pack or register your interest, please contact Brent Morfesse 0419 900 747 or Brent Compton 0410 542 124.