AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME
– GREEN TITLE CORNER BLOCK
– ONLY 1.1KM FROM VIC PARK CAFE STRIP
– READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
– VIEWING ESSENTIAL
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of ARENA’S active for sale properties you will be required to provide your contact details to fall in line with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone.
Presenting an outstanding opportunity to the market with this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home. Situated in St James, bordering the happening hub of Vic Park this green titled property has huge potential for the right buyer to turn it into their home.
This corner 324 sqm block house comprises of an open plan living area with kitchen, a second separate lounge room, 3 additional bedrooms with robes and a huge master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite. The backyard is spacious and ready for some special touches to turn it into the perfect entertaining space.
Priming this property is the short distance from the buzzing Vic Park strip, with cafés, restaurants, and bars, as well as nearby public transport to Curtin University and the Perth CBD. This location makes this home ideal for investment or owner occupier.
• Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
• Second bathroom has separate toilet
• Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Open plan living area
• Second separate lounge area
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Approximately 324 sqm block
• Approx. 300m to Rotary Park
• Approx. 1.1km to Vic Park Café Strip
• Approx. 1.2km to Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre
• Approx. 1.3km to Santa Clara Primary School
• Approx. 1.5km to Oats Street Train Station
• Approx. 3.2km to Curtin University
• Approx. 3.8km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• Approx. 8.2km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 9.4km to Perth Airport
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.