TREE TOP and CITY VIEWS ON THE TOP FLOOR!
Perched atop the quiet, central location of 34 Carr Street you’ll find Apartment 19, a comfortable and sunny home with a North facing balcony and peaceful tree-top views.
With a functional layout and quality finishes throughout, this cosy apartment will suit all of your lifestyle needs . Walking distance to every amenity, shops, cafes, restaurants, Northbridge, and Perth CBD, all at an affordable price point.
The bedrooms are well separated at either end of the Apartment. The master enjoys a well appointed ensuite and the second bedroom is serviced by the main bathroom. There is also a separate laundry tucked away for cleanliness and privacy.
A small boutique complex of only 20 Apartments means you will enjoy privacy and security, as well as super low strata fees of just $600 per quarter
– Top Floor (Level 2, walk-up) NORTH facing Apartment
– 1990 built, 2016 Renovated
– Well proportioned kitchen with adequate cupboard space and stainless-steel kitchen appliances
– King sized master bedroom with BIR and private ensuite
– Double sized second bedroom, serviced by second bathroom
– Separate laundry adjacent to second bathroom
– Small, boutique complex of only 20 Apartments
– Low strata fees of $600 per quarter
– Internal: 67sqm + Balcony, Car bay and Store room
Council Rates: $1,429 p/a
Water Rates: $1,145 p/a
Strata levy: $500 p/q
Reserve levy: $100 p/q
Please note, the photos used in this advertisement feature display furniture. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm specific details.