Under Offer With Scott Jordan
When looking to buy a home whether it be a home to live in yourself or one to add to your current portfolio, it’s always good to know you have options for the future. Well that’s exactly what you have here at 18 Essex Street Forrestfield.
The is home is a great start for first home buyers looking to get into the market now before the current Perth market hots up even further or for an investor with the current shortage of rentals, you can be guaranteed that this will rent out straight away.
Then there’s the huge development opportunity with the zoning of R25/40 allowing you to retain the front home and build at the back or put 3 new homes on it (STCA)
• Huge 803 sqm block with R25/40 zoning
• 3 bedroom home with semi ensuite bathroom
• Good size kitchen with 4 burner electric cook top, rangehood, overhead cupboards, oven and separate grill, pantry and fridge recess shares the living/dining area with gas bayonet
• Sunken front lounge room with raked ceiling and pot belly
• Separate dining room with sliding door that leads out to the back yard
• Ducted air-conditioning through out
• Single carport with secure gate and drive through access to back yard
• Large patio area great for entertaining
• Garden shed
• Single carport with drive through access
• Built 1981
• NBN Connected (FTTN)
To arrange a viewing time or if you’d like further information please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.