WONDERFUL, QUIET LOCATION!
Enjoying a picturesque outlook, opposite the Canning River Reserve, this beautifully presented 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home is sure to impress! Set over a substantial 715sqm corner block, the home offers an impressive lifestyle with multiple internal living areas alongside a choice of outdoor entertaining spaces, presenting the perfect balance of comfort and easy-living.
The home itself offers a great floor plan to accommodate the growing family. From the entrance hall, a sunken lounge room steps up to a formal dining space and is cooled by a split-system air conditioner. An arched walkway in the dining room reveals the u-shaped kitchen, which overlooks the family/casual meals. A sliding door from the informal living space leads out to the gabled patio entertaining area, perfect for those summer gatherings with family and friends. Side access from the front of the property also gives you the possibility to build your dream workshop, making this home a must see!
* Kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stainless steel oven and separate hot plate.
* Open plan family/dining with cosy wood-fire heater and durable slate floors.
* Sunken formal lounge room stepping up to the formal dining.
* Recessed downlights on display through the living areas.
* Private ensuite offering an enclosed shower, toilet and vanity.
* Fully appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Second toilet accessed via the laundry.
* Split system air conditioning available to the lounge and master bedroom.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning through the home.
* Security screens.
* Private courtyard to the front of the home.
* Generous patio entertaining area with a gabled roof.
* Separate Bali-inspired gazebo.
* Easy care backyard.
* Secure parking in the carport behind a roller door.
* Double gates next to secure carport allowing vehicle access to the backyard.
Situated within a 650m walk of Huntingdale Primary, the property is perfectly located for young families. With access to both the Canning River and Isaacs Court Reserves, families can enjoy quality time outdoors kicking a ball around the park or exercising on the play equipment. Local bus stops are within 500m of the home, whilst arterial roads are close by providing access to main roads such as Nicholson Road, Roe Highway, Ranford Road, and Albany Highway.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Danny Sharrett
Mobile: 0421 088 467
Council Rates: $1,680.00
Water Rates: $1,166.98
Block Size: 715sqm
Build Year: 1985
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable