Contemporary Living in River Location
ALL OFFERS INVITED BY 4PM, SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2021 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Immerse yourself in the magic of this prime river location with its never-ending sunsets. This custom-built home has all the creature comforts one could wish for. Boasting 4 generous bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a good-sized home office and an additional kitchen/ living area on the lower ground floor, which is deal for the nanny, long term visitors, teenagers retreat or multi-generational living.
The open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen upstairs flow effortlessly to a spacious balcony where you will unwind and take in the view as you watch life pass you by.
The dream backyard is perfect for family and friends to enjoy our fantastic weather all year round, with undercover entertaining areas and a stunning below ground pool. The lawn area provides plenty of room for children and pets to play. If the abundance of storage options inside the home are still not enough, the large shed at the rear of the property provides the ideal solution for storing all your ‘extras’ and bulky items.
Encapsulating style and functionality, for a well-deserved lifestyle, this home is one of a kind and will attract buyers who appreciate the thought and attention the owners have put into making it the ideal home for comfortable and luxurious family living.
A few special features and specifications:
• Extensive river views
• Timber and travertine flooring, plantation shutters
• Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Twin ovens (AEG), gas 5 burner cooktop, Miele dishwasher, fridge space plumbed for water/ice dispenser
• Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Full height tiling to both powder rooms and bathrooms
• Downstairs living area with kitchenette incl. dishwasher, microwave and oven
• Crimesh security screens and alarm system
• Fibreglass pool with Chemi-gem system, Modwood timber deck, glass fencing
• Rear shed/workshop, double gate access to sealed rear laneway
• Freshwater tank, reticulated gardens
• Extendable shade awning over pool deck from alfresco
• Gas point to alfresco area
• Elevated 506sqm ‘green title’ block of land
• Your city commute will be a breeze with public transport at your doorstep and a 5 minute walk to the Canning Bridge train station
• A 10 minute stroll will take you to the Raffles Hotel where you can enjoy a beautiful meal or have drinks with your friends and then walk home!
• Only 400m to the banks of the Swan River at the bottom of the street to access the bike path along the river’s edge
• Close proximity to excellent schools including Manning Primary, St Pius X Primary, Como SHS, Penrhos Ladies College, Wesley College and Aquinas College
Council: $3,320.65 p/a
Water: $1,547.63 p/a
All Offers by 4pm, Saturday 13th February 2021
(Seller reserves the right to accept offers prior)
Call: Nik Jones 0417913966 or Giuli Zirino 0417970588
Price Guide: Suit Buyers From $1.35m
More Info: Full Information Pack avail. by email upon request