A Touch of Class
HOME OPEN CANCELED Tru- Lee Under Offer
This beautiful large three-bedroom one-bathroom home, which has been completely renovated inside and out. Located on the high side of the street, with an open plan layout, looking out to the patio and backyard. A fantastic setup for entertaining family and friends. The home offers drive through access to a large workshop. Low maintenance, level retained, reticulated lawns and gardens. Ample washed aggregate driveways and pathways. Close to transport, parks, primary schools and in the Woodvale College catchment area.
Features include –
• Spacious, neat and tidy with no work required.
• High side of the street, with ample parking, a double driveway up to a lock up carport and drive through access to backyard and large shed/workshop.
• Retained front lawn and gardens with commanding views.
• Inside greets you with quality floor tiles flowing through the main living areas. The large sunken lounge offers views of the street and has a separate dine /study area offset.
• An open plan kitchen/meals area opens out under a pitched patio and pristine back yard.
• The kitchen is complete with caesar stone bench tops, a breakfast bar overhang, large inset sink, stylish flick mixer tapware, a dishwasher, an under-bench oven with four burner gas hotplates, and rangehood above. There is a large fridge space, surrounded by loads of pantry storage either side, plus there is plenty of under bench draws and cupboard storage. The kitchen looks out to pitched patio area and pristine back yard.
• The bedrooms flow off a hallway from the family/meals area. With all three being a great size, they include built in robes, along with the two minor bedrooms featuring a reverse cycle split air-conditioner.
• The master bedroom with a ceiling fan, custom fitted robes, draws and a tv stand.
• The bathroom has been renovated to a high standard and includes a separate bath, wall hung vanity, step in shower with quality tapware, wall and floor tiles.
• The laundry has also been renovated with ample storage, a bench top and outside access – the renovated wc is set off the laundry.
• The flow from the kitchen living is divine and offers an amazing openness that will be appreciated for years to come. With low maintenance liquid limestone concrete paving to the patio, washed aggregate paths and driveways up and around the shed/workshop. There is a huge plush reticulated lawn area perfect for kids and pets. The gardens are private, retained and established.
• There is a large drive up to powered shed/workshop, with concrete floor, it is insulated and has loads of storage and shelving.
• The home is complete with an instant hot water system, quality floor tiles to entry, lounge, study, kitchen, meals/family and hallways to bedrooms. Carpet to the bedrooms, plus there is fresh paint, lighting and window treatments throughout.
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters