At Home in Nature
This is a real country home that sits beautifully within its natural bush setting and makes the most of its outstanding water and rural views. 16 Mill Place is also a home of outstanding quality that will stand the test of time and provide real enjoyment for its owners.
Split over three levels, this 2013 architect designed home responds to both the owners’ requirements and environmental considerations. Constructed of rammed earth, Colorbond and hardiplank, all living areas feature double glazing and ceiling fans for year-round comfort.
Entering through the spacious and sensible Mudroom and into the large entry hall, you are drawn to the main living area just a few steps down. This space features large, locally sourced timber trusses which blend beautifully with the rammed earth. The soaring ceilings provide a light, airy feel while the Morso wood fire makes for cosy winter evenings.
The kitchen really is a work of art thanks to the skills of a local cabinet maker famous for his custom creations, and indoor living flows seamlessly to outdoor entertaining on the deck.
Bedrooms are all spacious and feature built-in or walk-in robes. The master bedroom has a luxurious ensuite bathroom with full height tiling, free standing bath and double vanity. The studio is a fantastic room with its own plumbing and leads onto the rear deck.
The sunrise over the waters of Wilson Inlet is an inspiring way to start the day, and expansive decking provides plenty of opportunity to finish the day with friends over a drink and a bbq. Of course, you are also just a short drive from all of Denmark’s attractions.
• Solar panels, solar hot water system
• Double glazing to all doors and windows in living areas
• Wool insulation throughout the house
• 2 x 50,000 litre underground concrete rainwater tanks
• Underground water treatment unit for all sewage / waste water
• Bespoke country kitchen by Against the Grain with Ilve range cooker and Miele dishwasher, huge island bench and large walk-in-pantry
• Morso wood fire heating in main living area
• High quality fixtures and fittings throughout including designer lighting, Italian ceramic tiles plus bamboo flooring
• Extensive deck and bbq area accessed directly from large sliding doors in main living area
• Multiple storage rooms and workshop spaces plus double carport
• Less than 3km from Denmark townsite and on the way to the best beaches, walks and wineries in the region
There is much more to discover at 16 Mill Place and the best way to do that is to pay a visit. Contact Rob Mason or Lee Brampton on 0411 615 806 or 0400 337 315 to arrange a viewing.