Superb Style, Presentation & Modern Appeal
The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell any day!
Harcourts Blue is proud to present 16 Leontes Way Coolbellup, situated in this lovely location known as the Lennox Estate.
Indulge your sense of style and fashion, this delightful residence is for the fastidious homemaker and the eager entertainer, who knows all too well that a home is more than just a place to live, but a sanctuary. This home is simply stunning, from the appealing street elevation to the inviting light filled interior spaces, a complete ‘move in ready’ choice and easy buying for those who have been searching awhile, put simply, look no further…
The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom dwelling provides easy care living, sitting on a manageable 320m2 green title block, giving you the freedom to enjoy this residence without the toil and stress, sensational open plan living which seamlessly connects to the outdoor entertainment area.
Features at a glance;
– stunning streetscape appeal with feature brick and rendered finish
– tiled entrance hall
– master suite, carpeted, walk in robe and split system a/c, ceiling fan
– ensuite bathroom with shower, glass shower screen, vanity, flip mix taps
– second bathroom with separate shower and bath, glass shower screen, flip mix taps
– additional good size bedrooms with built in mirrored robes, ceiling fans, carpeted
– passage with linen cupboard
– neutral décor and beautifully appointed tiles in living area and wet areas
– stylish anodized aluminium window and door frames
– well equipped kitchen with ample cupboard storage, dishwasher and modern appliances
– Island bench/breakfast bar overlooking the spacious living room and alfresco area
– spacious tiled living area with split system a/c, gas point, quality block out curtains
– alfresco living under a gable roof patio with ceiling fan to enjoy those summer evening BBQs
– retaining walls and high fences for privacy, paved and artificial lawn for low maintenance
Within close distance to the Coolbellup Shopping precinct which has a local Woolworths, nearby bus transport, local parks, primary school, a short drive to Kardinya Shopping Centre which will be undergoing a multi-million dollar redevelopment project and will be a huge benefit to Coolbellup residents, Murdoch Train Station, Seton College, Perth Waldorf College, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Hospital, Murdoch University, Corpus Christi, Kennedy Baptist College, mere minutes to Fremantle and popular beach spots, Bibra Lake and quick access to the Freeway.
* Home Open Conditions of Entry *
Visitors must adhere to the standard distancing requirement of 1.5 metres between attendees, a 4 sqm capacity rule applies within the premises, attendees must wait outside the property until advised by the property consultant to proceed, attendees must observe covid-19 hygiene protocols, masks must be worn at all times and by all attendees from age 12 and over.
Please do not enter the open home:
1. If you’re feeling unwell.
2. If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 in the last 14 days.
Please ensure you provide accurate information on the open home register for us to contact you, should anyone
attending the inspection later test positive for covid-19.
If you become unwell within 14 days of attending the open home, please contact your Harcourts sales consultant immediately.