Welcome To The Original Treendale Homestead
Owners motived to sell!
Walk through the front door and be taken back in time to the history behind this charming award winning architecturally designed home. This farmhouse is the original Meadow Landing Homestead.
This beautiful three bedrooms plus study, three bathroom property with views for miles over the paddocks to the hills, is situated on 5825sqm of land. If offers so much more with the wonderful history behind it, you really don’t want to miss out on your chance to secure this feeling of peace and tranquility that surrounds this property and still within just a short drive to Treendale Shopping Centre, Schools, Estuary and Beaches, the location is just perfect all-round.
– Block size 5825m2
– 3 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Huge kitchen, lounge, dining
– Solid Jarrah flooring and window frames throughout.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
– 2 Reverse cycle split systems air-conditioners (1 in main bedroom & 1 in main living)
– 2 Wood fires (1 built in & 1 tile fire)
– So much storage
– 24 Solar Panels
– Beautiful High ceilings
– 11 x 7m peaked roof patio for entertaining your family and friends.
– 2 sheds joined – 12 x 12m front shed with 3 roller doors and 8 x 8m back shed
– Fully reticulated bore with filter.
With so many more features this property has to offer, you really must come along and take a walk around this divine estate!