3 Architecturally Designed Penthouses
AUCTION on site Saturday 11.00am. Enviably situated right in the heart of Kalamunda within the “Central Heights” complex that enjoys breathtaking inland views and city glimpses from its spectacular hills position, this quality-built group of four stunning upper-level penthouse residence ensuring sophisticated, ultra-modern apartment living in a traditional, leafy location like no other.
These architecturally-designed 3 bedroom 2 bathroom abodes each boast beautifully-crafted layouts and have been fitted out with immaculate attention-to-detail, also featuring exclusive access via private lifts and CCTV cameras that deliver owner-occupiers and tenants both security and overall peace of mind. There is also a common function room that can be hired, whilst personal remote-controlled double garages and lock-up storerooms have been assigned to each apartment.
The open-plan interiors are flawless, with premium Marri timber floorboards connecting the combined living, dining and kitchen areas to the sleeping quarters, before they seamlessly extends outdoors to fabulous tiled cedar-lined balconies, highlighted by their own slice of the awe-inspiring vista as well as the bespoke panelled finish of the respective built-in Ziegler & Brown gas barbecues. The kitchens themselves are considered a chef’s dream, where sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, casual breakfast/meals bars, extensive storage options and a mix of glass and mirrored splashbacks meet integrated Hafele fridge/freezer combinations, integrated Bosch microwaves and ovens, Bosch range hoods and dishwashers of the same brand.
Adding to the luxury is the functionality of the spacious bedrooms in each apartment, including huge carpeted master suites with fitted walk-in wardrobes (walk-through robe to the larger Unit 15) and fully-tiled ensuite bathrooms. Unit 15 also has a carpeted study that greets you upon entry, but there is plenty of room to incorporate your own computer nook into the other floor plans, such are the generous proportions of these first-class penthouse properties.
Just footsteps from the suburb’s outstanding shopping precinct and a plethora of famous local cafes and restaurants, this boutique building backs on to the rear of Kalamunda’s Central Mall and it is highly unlikely that such a precinct will be replicated in the area ever again. There really is nothing else quite like it!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Secure key code and swipe access in and out of the building
– Recessed ceilings and feature down lighting to the open-plan living and dining areas
– High ceilings throughout
– 2nd/3rd bedrooms in each penthouse are carpeted with BIR’s
– Fully-tiled main bathrooms with toilets
– Most of the master ensuite bathroom comprise of large showers, toilets, stone vanities and floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Stone vanities and quality Bosch washing and drying appliances in the laundries
– Double linen press
– Feature cornices and quality blind fittings throughout
– Split-system and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Instantaneous gas hot water systems
– A/V intercom systems
– Unit 15 has the bonus of a fully-tiled laundry, a fully-tiled powder room, a study, walk-in and built-in kitchen pantries, a separate bath, shower and twin vanities to the master ensuite bathroom, a fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower and toilet, double fridge doors and bi-fold doors that open out to the biggest balcony of them all, offering a gas wok burner and a Husky bar fridge in addition to the built-in BBQ/kitchenette already in place.
* Number 17 to Be Auctioned
Due to the lockdown we have changed the auction day, we apologies for the inconvenience – see updated details below.
AUCTION on site SATURDAY 11:00AM 13TH FEBRUARY 2021
-Subject to sale and finance will be considered
Bidding to commence from $550,000
Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the auction date
* Number 15 Super Deluxe Penthouse
Offers By Negotiation
*Number 16 Split level penthouse
Offers By Negotiation