GREAT LOCATION, WALK TO SCHOOL!
Tucked away in a quiet Maida Vale pocket within arm’s reach of the local Primary School and Hillview Golf Course rests this character-filled 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. There’s so much potential here! Presented mostly in original condition, the home offers a great layout for buyers with a little creative vision and DIY drive to reap the spoils.
From the front porch, the home opens into the living room where angled ceilings enhance the feeling of space. The brick mantlepiece (display only) provides a prominent feature within the room to house your heater. A walkway through the back of the space reveals a kitchen and casual dining area behind a partitioned wall. Original in its design, the kitchen is functional in its current state however, the space provides some great “bones” to renovate and upgrade to a larger, more modern layout in the future.
A generously sized games room sits off the side of the home. Charismatic slate floors feature in this space, giving it that “knock-about” charm, whilst exposed timber beams set against raked ceilings add to the ambience. Rustic timber floors are on display throughout the main house where a little sanding back and re-finishing should revive their beauty and reward you with their inviting presence for years to come.
* Front facing lounge room with brick, feature mantlepiece.
* Open-plan kitchen and dining.
* Spacious games room with slate tiled floors.
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 have been repainted in a modern palette.
* Original bathroom with separate bath and recessed shower.
* Rustic timber floorboards throughout the main house and bedrooms.
* Angled ceilings to enhance the feeling of space.
* Air conditioning available.
* Generous backyard with beautifully established shade trees.
* Brick paved patio entertaining area.
* Flatbed patio roof over the front porch.
* Open-air parking in the driveway.
* Fenced lawn area to the front yard with gravel hardstand to park your boat or caravan behind gates.
Enjoying a central location to public transport and major roads, this property is well-positioned for those who commute about town. The new Forrestfield Train Station is close by (on Dundas Road ) and due for completion in 2021 whilst the bus stop on Kalamunda Road sits within a walkable 300m. Kalamunda Town centre rests within an easy 5km drive plus the Airport and Kewdale industrial area are close by too.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Sarah Richardson
Mobile: 0410 606 095
Council Rates: $1,708.26
Water Rates: $1,121.13
Block Size: 984sqm
Build Year: 1967
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable