Majestic By Name, Majestic By Nature!
Dare to dream about an enviable lifestyle where timeless quality meets one of Applecross’ most iconic sites, along with a stunning frontage that defines the term “absolute riverfront”. This palatial tri-level residence is privately positioned to the rear within an award-winning cul-de-sac pocket and provides you with a picture-postcard panorama – even capturing the Nedlands Yacht Club, the banks of Jutland Parade and glimpses of iconic Kings Park across our spectacular Swan River.
Upstairs, a spacious family room seamlessly extends out to an enclosed sunroom with balcony access for views to Point Walter, the sprawling Attadale Foreshore Reserve and over the river. There are three spare bedrooms and an over-sized bathroom on this floor too, as well as a sumptuous master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, make-up nook, a bubbling spa bath, shower, twin “his and hers” vanities and a toilet to its flawless ensuite and its own slice of the mesmerising vista at hand. You will be left in absolute awe.
At entry level, a study/home office is separate from the fifth bedroom and yet another bathroom, whilst the elegance of a formal dining room and central lounge is accentuated by another balcony overlooking the water and with stairs down to the shimmering heated infinity pool. An exemplary open-plan kitchen and meals area dominated by granite can also be found here.
Downstairs, a full guest suite complements a massive games-come-entertaining room behind the privacy of double doors, featuring its own bar and alfresco with a complete outdoor kitchen. There is also a designer wine cellar for those who favour a vintage glass of red, whilst a spa room and steam room are serviced by another fully-tiled bathroom. Don’t forget about your own private access gate down to the beach for when it’s time to take a rare break from the pool.
This breathtaking home knows no bounds and despite its seclusion lies only footsteps away from the Applecross Jetty, the Applecross Tennis Club, Jeff Joseph Reserve along the foreshore, the vibrant Ardross Street caf and restaurant strip and Applecross Primary School. The South of Perth Yacht Club, Applecross Senior High School, shopping centres, the freeway, city and other top private schools are also nearby. Sometimes, only the best will do!
• 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
• Heated Infinity pool with mobile-phone controls and awesome river views
• Full spa room with stunning river views and access to a steam room and separate 5th bathroom
• Double electric driveway gates for security and peace of mind
• Giant five-car lock-up garage with a storeroom and a full wall of ample built-in storage options
• Floor-to-ceiling tiling to all bathrooms
• Bathroom heat lamps
• Showers, toilets and vanities to all secondary bathrooms
• Built-in robes to all secondary bedrooms, with a walk-in robe to the master suite
• Carpeted bedrooms and study/office
• Solid timber floorboards
• Two separate double-door entrances to the main level – including one from the garage that is completely under cover
• Tiled open-plan kitchen and meals area with a walk-in pantry, granite island and bench tops, a La Germania gas cooktop and electric oven, a stainless-steel range hood, stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher and river views
• Outdoor alfresco and kitchen downstairs with an industrial range hood, wood and granite finishes, buffet storage, a sink, Miele dishwasher, ice machine, a built-in Everdure gas barbecue and a designer wine cellar
• Bi-fold doors from the alfresco to an umbrella courtyard with artificial turf, by the pool
• Upstairs family room with high angled ceilings and a double-door storeroom
• Lined eaves to the balcony and alfresco entertaining areas
• Remote-controlled shade blinds and bi-fold glass stacker doors to balcony
• Separate laundry with ample storage options and outdoor access
• Top-floor powder room • Under-stair storage to the ground floor
• Ample built-in linen storage throughout – including to the upper floor, plus a single linen cupboard at entry level
• Custom built-in wooden cabinetry throughout
• 8kW solar power-panel system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Split-system air-conditioning to the bedrooms, sunroom, alfresco and wine cellar (for climate control)
• CCTV security system with night-vision cameras
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Audio-intercom system
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Stylish light fittings
• Two gas hot-water systems
• Outdoor storeroom
• Built in 1996