An exclusive opulent coastal residence, this spectacular 6 bedroom 3 bathroom Mediterranean masterpiece has been meticulously designed and inspired by the owner’s decades of worldly travels. “I wanted to build an everyday holiday home embodying the visions of my travels from around the world that I experienced,” the owner said. “Certain fundamental elements—the white on white textures, coveted sunset views visible from the master bedroom/ensuite, kitchen, pool deck, many other entertainment areas, and the flow of energy with 180-degree ‘Port to Island to Harbour views’ — were very important to me.”
Completed in 2020, this boutique builder has produced the finest home Trigg and the Western Australian coastline has seen to this day. Enveloped by spectacular sunset vistas, the ground-floor grand-master suite with impeccable unobstructed ocean views from every aspect rivals any deluxe suite anywhere in the world. The seamlessly-integrating floor-to-ceiling glass doors to the indoor-outdoor ensuite open to the serenity of the lapping Indian Ocean and the coastline-facing terrace overlooking the turquoise sparkling swimming pool vitalises your feeling as if you are hovering over the sea and sinking into the beauty of this residence.
In this all detail no luxury spared stands an impressive chef’s dream kitchen with high-end Miele appliances and top-of-the-line exquisite fixtures wrapped in supernatural-ultra Caesar Stone. A pristine white kitchen with flush cabinetry perfectly balances the striking champagne wall adjoining the well-positioned bar area that compliments the serving of all those overwhelming gourmet meals. Play host this summer with the stunning sea-view built-in barbecue area enabling you to entertain the finest of sunsets. A marble-clad outdoor gas firepit on the sea-view terrace where you can watch the flames of the fire together with the golden glow of the setting sun is where you enjoy the luxury of time. Large open-plan lounge and dining areas comfortably flow from one to the other in a naturally informal way within this residence.
The Trigg beach access via the underpass is only metres away, with restaurants at Trigg Point, top private schools, major shopping centres and Scarborough’s picturesque multi-million-dollar foreshore revamp are all a matter of minutes from your doorstep.
Encapsulating luxury, location and a well-deserved lifestyle. This prestigiously brand-new property will attract buyers who really appreciate the calibre, rarity and passion of such a custom residence, now inseparable with one of the most unobtainable combinations of continued ocean-setting sunsets and exclusive coastal living experiences desired in Australia.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Bahamas-style design white-tiled shingle Monier Elemental roof
• Soaring 3m high ceilings and a feature centre-main pitched-white timber-beam ceiling
• Solid 19mm European Oak Herringbone timber floors
• Optiview ultra-clear balcony and pool-balustrade glazing
• 9m x 3m pool with Pentair technology pool pump system, gas-heating and auto-filler
• Dual concealed Miele dishwashers
• Dual Miele ovens and Miele range-hood, steam and microwave ovens
• Miele five-burner gas cooktop
• Shopper’s dumbwaiter
• Feature Fireplace
• Cavalier Bremworth 100% New Zealand wool carpet
• Imported marble stone flooring with French paving throughout the downstairs area
• Smart-wired throughout – including CAT-6, NBN internet and Foxtel connectivity
• Advanced reverse-cycle ducted and individually-zoned air-conditioning
• SONOS surround-sound amplifier entertainment system
• Alarm system with HDCVI CCTV camera network
• A/V intercom system with integrated pin-code resident access
• Architectural commercial external-render coating
• Outdoor shower
• 769sqm block
• Ample driveway parking space