Bold & Beautiful
Conveniently close to Busselton’s CBD without any of the city commotion, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has been maintained as humanly close to perfection as possible. A dream for any family as it is in prime distance (up to 3.5km approx.) to MacKillop Catholic College, Geographe Primary School, Bluebird Childcare & Geographe Leisure Centre.
• Gas cooktop & electric oven.
• Plumbing for fridge.
• Built-in pantry, overhead storage & numerous cupboards all in neutral grey tones to suit any décor.
• Spacious & glossy counter that doubles as a breakfast bar.
• Bamboo flooring throughout.
• Reverse-cycle cassette air conditioning.
• Breathable, open-plan layout that makes the space feel bigger than it already is.
• Separate games/theatre space.
• Spacious & carpeted study nook; perfect for working from home.
MASTER BED & BATH
• Master bedroom renovated approx. 4 years ago to suit a wonderfully modern aesthetic.
• Master features reverse-cycle air conditioner & walk-in robe.
• Bright & generously sized minor bedrooms.
• Ceiling fans & built-in robes to all minors.
BATH & LAUNDRY
• Inviting entrance to spacious ensuite bathroom, which hosts beautiful grey & white feature wall tiling, pristine white basin cabinetry & mirrors that double as storage.
• Minor bathroom features separate shower & bathtub.
• Plenty of laundry room storage, both overhead and under.
• Situated on a no-through road for minimal traffic noise.
• Fully fenced lot of 497m2.
• A Scott Park home built in 2007.
• NEW aggregate surrounds home.
• Security system.
• Double batts insulation.
• 2x enclosed alfresco areas with one featuring a gas point, LED downlights & ceiling fan.
• Extra wide double garage.
• Home repainted throughout in March 2020.
• Quality lighting, flooring and blinds throughout.
• 19x solar panels.
• 4G wifi connected.
For further information or to book a private inspection, contact me today, your exclusive Sales Professional.