Situated on the high side of the road opposite the ever-popular Abbett Park sits this spacious 3 bedroom townhouse. Due to its elevated position the property receives excellent inland and park views from the upstairs bedrooms and adjacent balcony – perfect for your morning coffee or evening sundowner! Take a look at these features:
• Double lock up garage with storeroom
• Large open plan dining, kitchen and living room
• Large kitchen with loads of cupboard space, modern appliances and dishwasher
• Second sitting/games area adjacent to the main open plan living space.
• Two balconies
• Three W/C’s
• All bedrooms with built in robes
• Low maintenance, rear paved alfresco with pergola
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split system air-con on the first floor.
• Security alarm system
• Built 1999
• 222sqm of internal living space including garage.
• Strata levies: 2020 levy was an annual levy of $1,978.00 – 2021 levy TBC.
• Council rates: $1,951.69
• Water rates: $1,496.21
Do you really need a big back yard when you have one across the road that the council maintains for you? Low maintenance properties are become more and more sought after as life gets busier. This property will be no exception due to its decent size and location and easy care so don’t miss the home opens! Contact selling agent DAVID SPEYERS on 0438 351 987 for more information.