Modern Elevated Living
Auction to be held onsite; Saturday 30th January 2021 at 11am
(unless sold prior)
Elevated in its position with panoramic City views from the rear balcony, this 645sqm R40 zoned block plays host to a relaxed spacious lifestyle. Tastefully renovated with a dynamic floorplan that will suit most living arrangements, this is an opportunity that provides options, and plenty of them.
Mature plants frame the property from the street, and the modern contemporary style is neutral with an impressive sandstone feature wall. All of this complimenting the decked verandah, providing an impressive point of entry.
The timber floors blend the entire upstairs living area and combine the open plan kitchen, living and dining with each of the 3 bedrooms. The Split System Air-Conditioning which is present in each of these areas keeps the temperature at a comfortable level when necessary. To appreciate the panoramic City views is a daily occurrence when you call this property home, and the outlook through the kitchen window is an impressive one! The Stone benchtops of the kitchen provides a relaxed setting with the breakfast bar providing a place to enjoy informal dining, which in turn compliments the 900mm gas cooktop with glass splash back.
Downstairs and the additional living area provides access to the patio and garden area. This dynamic and adaptable space could easily be a 4th bedroom, theatre, studio or self contained granny flat as it boasts a direct access to the laundry/kitchenette, shower and toilet.
Development opportunities for the future look just as bright as the City lights, as the existing home that stands can be retained and the block subdivided (subject to WAPC approval).
• 645sqm R40 zoned block
• Sealed laneway access at rear (Leighton Lane)
• Double garage from laneway
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Large balcony from open plan living providing panoramic City views
• Sonos speakers to balcony
• Timber floors throughout upstairs level
• Wraparound kitchen with Stone benchtops, breakfast bar, 900mm freestanding gas cooktop/electric oven and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan, Split System Air-Conditioning and Plantation Shutters
• Bedroom’s 2 and 3 with Split System Air-Conditioning
• Main bathroom with shower, bathtub, double vanity and full height rectified tiling
• Large second living area downstairs with combined kitchenette/laundry, shower & WC
• Alarm system
• Camera system with remote monitoring
• Security screens installed to all opening windows and doors
• Line of Sight fixed wireless internet installed
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Outdoor hot/cold shower
• Additional gated hardstand at rear for trailer/boat/caravan
• 50m Newborough Primary School
• 240m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 500m Little Sisto Cafe
• 1.1km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.8km Freeway/Stirling Train Station
• 3.3km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 4.4km Churchlands Senior High School
• Settlement Date: 10th April 2021
• Deposit: $50,000 on the fall of the hammer
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824