A HIDDEN GEM!
ALL OFFERS BY 5PM, 1st FEBRUARY 2021
(SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR)
Embrace this golden opportunity for your very own family home in sought-after Duncraig!
This well-loved and much cared for family residence is secluded away behind a mature garden and features a large backyard, offering plenty of shade and room for kids to play or entertaining friends.
There is room here for everything you could wish for in a backyard – pool, a trampoline, a vegetable patch and the established trees and shrubs make this a very private and tranquil space.
This comfortable home offers an easy to live in floorplan that separates living zones and sleeping quarters.
A welcoming entry foyer, with handy built-in storage, opens into a light filled living room that overlooks the lush front garden through an expansive corner window. In winter, the morning sun streams in!
Natural light abounds throughout this home, with big windows in most rooms letting in the light and offering a tranquil garden vista at every turn.
A refurbished and modern kitchen offers ample storage and bench space and adjoins a separate laundry room.
Perfect for any growing family is a large second living area which has been an addition to the rear of the home. This can be utilised as a games room, a large home office or studio that opens to the backyard.
Situated conveniently close to all the amenities that make Duncraig so popular, this is one opportunity not to be missed!
Fantastic schools, wonderful green parklands, easy public transport and local shopping precincts are all at your doorstep, and Perth’s magnificent coastline and beaches are just minutes away. Duncraig Primary & secondary schools are within walking distance and St Stephen’s Duncraig campus is close by.
– Tiled entry with handy built-in storage
– Air-conditioned living rooms, games room with built-in storage
– Spacious light and bright kitchen with ample storage & bench space, Westinghouse electric wall oven & gas stove, rangehood, microwave oven and fridge recess
– Large master bedroom with lovely garden outlook and fitted built-in robe
– Bathroom with separate bath, shower & WC, generous vanity storage
– Large capacity gas storage HWS & gas heating points
– Built-in linen storage
– Security alarm system
– Private rear garden with freestanding patio & garden store shed
– 736sqm block, R20 zoning (single residential)
This property will be sold, and be sold “as is”.
For any further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact your LOCAL selling agent MATT PARKER on 0417 183 353 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org