Charming Coastal Comfort
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to register for a viewing, become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
With current COVID restrictions we can only have 20 people at a time so please register to attend the home open or call for a private viewing. No mask, no entry and you will need to register either manually or by phone SafeWA.
Cleverly designed with both excellent feng shui and fantastic family functionality firmly in mind, this spacious 6 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey home in a tranquil looped street has everything you need when it comes to putting smiles on the faces of those dearest to you – sensual sea breezes included.
Beyond a leafy frontage where a splendid decked walkway leads past the garden and over the pond, you will find a sunken lounge with character brickwork that is overlooked by a formal dining room off the kitchen. Reserved for those special occasions, this part of the floor plan sits directly opposite a sixth or “guest” bedroom off the tiled entry foyer, sitting right beside the third bathroom and its walk-in shower, powder vanity, separate toilet, bidet sprayer and accessibility options.
A huge games room is carpeted for comfort and has its own bar with a sink, a gas bayonet for heating and heaps of space for a potential pool table. Down below, the central family room is illuminated by modern LED lights connected to two ceiling fans.
With striking high angled ceilings and a security window shutter to protect you from the afternoon sun, the open-plan kitchen and meals area overlooks it all with its double pantry, double sinks, a five-burner Elecrolux Gallery gas cooktop, quality double ovens, a stainless-steel Smeg dishwasher and outdoor access to a pitched rear patio for covered entertaining. The picturesque backdrop is provided by a sparkling below-ground solar-heated swimming pool, a relaxing poolside gazebo and tropical gardens.
Upstairs, the king-sized master-bedroom suite is the pick of what remains with its mirrored built-in wardrobes and fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a bubbling corner spa, a shower, separate toilet and heat lamps. The back balcony linking the fourth and fifth bedrooms allows you to indulge in a gorgeous tree-lined vista over Kiernan and Belrose Parks – both just footsteps away.
Walk to bus stops, the wonderful Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre and Springfield Primary School, with glorious Mullaloo Beach, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, the Mullaloo Beach Hotel, seaside cafes and restaurants, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the freeway, the Whitfords and Edgewater Train Stations and so much more only a matter of minutes from your front doorstep. They say that bigger is indeed better – and this outstanding property is no exception!
• 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Furniture negotiable
• Solar-heated swimming pool
• Poolside gazebo deck
• Insulated and remote-controlled double lock-up garage , extra height with internal shopper’s entry via the kitchen, rear access and a lock-up powered storeroom with a storage cupboard and walk-in linen press
• Upgraded Aurora solar system with multiple rooftop panels
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• New toilets installed throughout
• Additional gas bayonet in the family room
• Security doors and screens
• Feature skirting boards and ceiling cornices throughout
• NBN internet connectivity
• Ducted-vacuum system with upgraded American dual motors
• Solar hot-water system
• Chemigem pool-cleaning system
• Full bore reticulation
• Huge 876sqm (approx potential subdivision with WAPC approval.) block with double side gates revealing a garden shed and the potential for boat parking down the track
• Built in 1988 (approx.)
• Council Rates – $2,552.07 per annum (approx.)
• Airbnb listed, booked out from 25th Feb to 6th March, 18th to to 22nd March and 22nd April to 26th of April (cant show anyone through on these dates) the auction is booked for 9th of March if not sold prior!
• Walk to bus stops, a host of parks and even Springfield Primary School
• Stroll to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre
• Minutes away from Mullaloo Beach, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, the Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment, Hillarys Marina, the freeway and train stations
• Quiet looped street with friendly neighbours
Contact Pauline Lyon now to register your interest right away and avoid disappointment. Your family will love you for it!