Stunning Living & Sunset Views!
When you first enter this stunning home, the first thing you’ll notice is the solid Tasmanian blackbutt flooring with jarrah inlays, which lead you to the wonderful open plan kitchen, family and meals area.
Downstairs you also have three queen sized minor bedrooms with built in robes, plus a huge main bathroom for the kids as well as a separate study and playroom or living room at the front of the home.
Then moving upstairs you have the huge master bedroom for the parents as well as a wonderful ensuite with its very own bath and walk in robe, plus its very own living area with access to the upstairs balcony so you can sit and enjoy the views and sunsets.
The home comes all finished off with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and beautiful plantation shutters throughout.
Then straight off the beautiful kitchen, family and meals area you have a gorgeous L-shaped patio area built for year-round entertaining. Set on a level, 3,117 square metres of land, with fabulous side access to an area that’s all ready and prepared for you to build a big powered workshop, with services provided already.
– Open plan kitchen, family and meals area
– Beautiful solid Tasmanian blackbutt flooring with jarrah inlays throughout
– Queen sized minor bedrooms with BIR’s
– Separate study
– Separate formal lounge or playroom
– Huge master bedroom with ensuite, bath, and walk in robe
– Big upstairs living area with balcony and sunset views
– Fantastic L-shaped patio area
– Big grassed area for the kids and pets to play
– Space to build a big powered workshop with services already provided
Want to have a look through this home? Call Brendan Leahy on 0439 998 867 today or book your private viewing at the link.