Character & Charm Moments from South Beach!
This stunning 1950’s character charmer offers the warmth of original Jarrah floorboards and soaring high feature ceilings that instantly transports you from the hectic pace of life, to a place where time stands still.
Offering a cosy formal lounge, renovated bathrooms + spacious bedrooms & just a leisurely stroll from your doorstep to the pristine waters of South Beach and a bevy of local parklands!
Other Features Include:
• The generous country style kitchen offers 4 gas hot plates, 600mm wall oven, dishwasher, double sink, double fridge recess, ample bench & cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry and incorporates the dining table and an original working Metter’s stove to create a lovely cosy ambience in winter months
• Beautiful hallway entrance leads you through into the formal lounge room with attractive lead light double doors, feature ceilings and feature fireplace
• Large sitting / sun room
• King-sized master bedroom with built in wardrobes, feature ceilings and ceiling fan
• Stylish & fully renovated bathroom offers shower, WC and stunning standalone bath tub
• Bedroom 2 is queen-sized with built in robes
• Second bathroom composes of shower, single vanity and storage cupboards
• Bedroom 3 is double sized
• Large laundry
• Quiet cul de sac location
• 402sqm Green Title block
• Original Jarrah boards and beautiful soaring high feature ceilings
• Large secure storage shed + bike/garden shed
• Off street parking
• Gas hot water system and gas bayonet point
• With a picture perfect facade and welcoming elevated veranda overlooking a landscaped garden, this endearing cottage will capture your heart
• All the creature comforts are on offer here plus an exceptional coastal lifestyle!