Family + Beach # Lifestyle Goals
Come home to a superb beachside lifestyle in this premium pocket of Peppy Beach. Spacious zones have been created for contented family living, on 2 levels, with extra-large bedrooms and a sparkling new outdoor entertaining and relaxing area – all just footsteps from the sandy shoreline of Geographe Bay.
The lucky new owners of 10 Lang Cove will enjoy a peaceful location and a loved family home, with cooling summer breezes and sandy feet in the summer and sheltered and cosy South West winters by the roaring fireplace.
Magic happens in this kitchen! Commercially licensed to the current owner, this kitchen has been the backdrop for a very successful commercial venture. Now it’s your turn to cook up a storm in a kitchen that provides everyday functionality in ample bench and island space and cooking facilities.
With all the heavy lifting done by the current owners, there’s not much left to do but add your own style and touches, and enjoy Summer living and loving..
Invest in your future today with this low maintenance “family and lifestyle friendly” property.
• 3 (or 4) beds, 2 baths, office (or nursery) and parents retreat over 2 levels
• Large tiled open plan lounge and dining area
• Kitchen with views to backyard and alfresco area.
• Dishlex dishwasher*, 900mm standalone oven, double fridge recess and large island, breakfast bar
• Huge walk-in pantry storage area
• Generous “under stair” storage options
• Spacious lounge area with warming slow combustion fire place
• Dining area adjacent to kitchen and alfresco
• Easy-care and hard-wearing tiled floors
• 2 queen size bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes on the ground floor
• Bathroom with bath, vanity and separate shower
• Brand new raised and supersized alfresco area with ceiling fans and TV
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan, parents retreat plus office or nursery and decked verandah
• Walk-in robe
• Decked balcony with forest and quiet suburb views
• Bathroom with shower and vanity, plus powder room
• Built in 1998 with refurbishments in recent years
• Short walk to beautiful beaches
• Surrounded by lovely homes in quiet cul-de-sac
• Tuart forest views from upstairs deck
• Side driveway access to rear
• Double carport plus powered double garage/shed/workshop
• Outdoor shower
• Sheltered and private location from sea-breeze and winter storms
• Reticulated, back and front yard including lawn
• Gas bottles, leased through Kleenheat
• Septics, front lawn
• NBN connected with phone line in kitchen
• TV points in all bedrooms, kitchen, living room and outside patio
• Termite inspections annually by Busselton Pest & Weed
*Floor plan online
If you would like to call this fantastic property home, call Larisa Tomuli now on 0438 272 932!