CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR WHAT IS MISSING, WE ARE NOT SEEING WHAT IS THERE
Boasting a coveted location in the heart of Kensington flanked with all major amenities and Kensington’s most reputable primary school, within walking distance to Morris Mundy Reserve, local coffee shops, public transports … awaits this prized gem.
The house exhibits a classic Kensington style with many original features. Whilst retaining these features most of the house has been updated, extended and renovated.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
– Period features: leadlight windows, ornate ceilings, French doors, Jarrah flooring
– Downstairs parent’s retreat/ main bedroom, with built in robes, adjacent to newly renovated bathroom
– Ideally positioned kitchen between lounge and dining overlooking outdoor entertaining area and manicured garden. Ample storage, walk-in pantry, wine rack, expansive bench spaces, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher, stovetop and oven
– Multiple living areas: Formal lounge, family and dining area
– 3 sizeable bedrooms upstairs, all with built ins, sharing renovated bathroom, sitting area and balcony with city glimpse
– Fantastic parking facilities carport and garage
– North facing
– Extensive storage
– Jarrah staircase
– Reverse cycle air conditioning .
– It is a spacious family home, inside and out, meters away from the park and walking distance to the school
– Set on 509m2, it is big enough to have it all without spending all your spare time maintaining the gardens
– This alluring home is surrounded by quality properties, fabulous neighbours and you will enjoy coming home every day.
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for any information!
Kensington is Fab, come & see why!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.