ROOM TO MOVE FOR ALL THE FAMILY!
This delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home occupies a commanding position on a generous corner block allowing plenty of space for the family to move, and even leaves room for a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined.
A newly-carpeted front lounge and dining room off the entrance is warmed by a burning wood fireplace during those chilly winter months, preceding a neatly-tiled family or casual meals area off the kitchen where a Simpson electric cooktop and separate Bosch oven meet character brickwork. The bedrooms have their own separate wing and are headlined by a slightly-larger front master with a built-in wardrobe recess and the most intimate and private of ensuite bathrooms – shower, toilet, vanity, heat lamps and all.
The main family bathroom is light, bright and consists of a shower and separate bathtub to help cater for everybody’s personal needs. A comfortable pitched patio area is paved for low-maintenance outdoor entertaining and splendidly overlooks the expansive yard and its lush green lawns.
A huge double lock-up garage-come-workshop with rear drive-through access is ideal for a tradesperson or handyman.
Bus stops and sprawling local parklands are in abundance only metres away, whilst South Lake Primary School is also just a few doors down and the likes of picturesque lakes, community sporting facilities, Lakeland Senior High School, the Berrigan Bar & Bistro, the freeway, additional public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and the new Cockburn ARC Aquatic and Recreation Centre are all so easily accessible within a matter of minutes. The word “convenient” is an understatement here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpet laid
• New blinds
• Patio/backyard access from the family/meals area
• Carpeted master, second and third bedrooms
• 4th bedroom with quality modern timber-look floors and its own built-in robe recess
• Tiled laundry off the kitchen, complete with a linen cupboard
• Separate double pantry or additional linen press – the choice is yours
• Double gates to secure a single carport, adding extra parking space under cover and away from the garage/workshop
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Security doors and screens
• Gas hot-water system
• Auto reticulation off the bore
• Rear garden shed
• Side-access gate from the property’s second street frontage
• Spacious 751sqm corner block (potentially subdivisible – subject to WAPC and council approval)
• Built in 1983 (approx.)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.