An estuary-side sanctuary cross family bush retreat
What we love
Located in a beautiful bushland setting just over one hour’s drive from Perth’s CBD is this stunning, spacious, 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom plus theatre room home, perfectly positioned on a 4198 sqm block near the estuary for you to enjoy all of your water sports.
End of Crescent Drive is Point Repose’s sandy beach for evening drinks, or walk the trail along the foreshore.
Enjoying a glass of wine at Cape Bouvard winery and brewery with family and friends, or a meal and listen to live entertainment on Sundays.
Drop in to the Lazy Crab bar and restaurant, they offer free mini bus pick up and drop off service, fun, live entertainment, parmi and steak nights. Wattsie Place has delicious fresh daily crabs and fish.
Park Ridge boat ramp foreshore park has free BBQ facility’s and free figs from the many surrounding fig trees.
What to know
– Rendered brick construction and colorbond roof. Fully insulated master bedroom with WIR all carpeted quality Holland blinds and block out curtains and ensuite with double showers double basins and separate toilet.
– 4 large bedrooms carpeted with BIRs quality Holland blinds and block out curtains.
– 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet, 1 separate with bath.
– Large kitchen with wide stone bench tops, double ovens, dishwasher, doubled door fridge recess, large cupboard storage, large island bench and timer flooring, north American Hickory.
– Large dining and living area with timber flooring.
– Theatre room carpeted and block out blinds.
– Separate storage cupboards.
– Ducted reverse cycle A/C with separate zoning to all bedrooms and living areas.
– Smart wiring, roof mounted speaker to living area and outside decked and entertaining area.
– NBN connected, underground 3 phase power and mains water.
– Extra long 7.6m double garage with auto panel fold door, room for extra fridge and direct access to house.
– Laundry with extra cupboard storage and room for washing machine and clothes dryer.
– Undercover decked area off laundry with undercover clothes line.
– 3.6kw solar system.
– Instantaneous gas hot water system with internal water temperature control.
– Large decked north facing entertainment area opening off living area with double sliding doors and enclosed with café blinds.
– Fireplace off deck.
– Tree house/cubby house.
– Stand alone double colorbond garage 8m x 6m with 3.6m high roller door for large boat and caravan storage.
– Security alarm.
– The renowned Cut golf course.
– Dawesville IGA, BWS bottle shop and Dawesville fish and chips is only a short drive away.
– Miami bakehouse famous pies.
– Miami Plaza, Woolworths, Thai and Chinese restaurants.
– Dawesville Cut, The Cut Tavern Bar and Bistro, Friar Tucks, La Belle Patisserie, Pyramids Beach Cafe.
– Lake Lift Tavern with live entertainment weekends.
– Have fun at Tim’s Thicket beach, park at the top and walk down, or 4 wheel drive down on the beach.
– Avalon and Pyramids beaches.
Who to talk to
Please call Greg Penn on 0418 914 473 to arrange your private viewing.