A Parkside Pleasure!
Perfectly positioned right next door to the lush green fields of Ferndale Park, this beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is pure bliss.
Double driveway gates safely secure the front yard, as well as extra parking space preceding the single lock-up carport. Mum and dad can also watch the kids at play from under the entry verandah.
A functional L-shaped lounge and dining room welcomes you inside, whilst the adjacent kitchen is nice and contemporary, overlooking the casual open-plan meals and family area. It also features double sinks, a stainless-steel range hood, a gas cooktop, under-bench oven and tiled splashbacks for good measure.
A fully-tiled bathroom with a large shower has been modernised and comfortably services the sleeping quarters. Outdoors, a lovely patio offers covered entertaining at the rear and connects to the carport around the corner, just in case some more room is required for when guests drop by.
Neat, tidy and conveniently located, this delightful property finds itself nestled close to bus stops, the Lynwood SUPA IGA supermarket, Bannister Creek Primary School, Lynwood Senior High School, more shopping at Stockland Riverton and Westfield Carousel, Cannington Train Station and even the picturesque Canning River. It really is right in the thick of where the action is!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled low-maintenance flooring to living zones and wet areas
• Easy-care timber-look floors in the bedrooms
• Gas bayonet to the family room, along with patio access
• Mirrored built-in wardrobes to the larger master bedroom
• Separate toilet off the laundry
• Internal shopper’s entry from the carport, via the laundry
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot-water system
• Feature entry door, ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Security doors and screens
• Garden shed or workshop next to carport – you choose
• Block size – 503sqm (approx.)
• Built in 1980 (approx.)
Distances to (approx.):
• Bannister Creek Primary School – 1.0km
• Lynwood Senior High School – 1.4km
• Cannington Train Station – 4.9km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) – 14.9km
• Perth CBD – 15.3km
For more information please contact 9475 9622
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.