Commanding Townhouse with Position!
Welcome to 1/36 Alston Avenue, Como
Conveniently located this prominent street-front townhouse, in the perfect location on a quiet tree-lined street will certainly tick all your boxes.
Beyond the modest facade, there is over 92sqm of light-filled living space spread across two levels, immaculately presented with low-maintenance living on offer this should not be underestimated, with a functional floor plan designed to comfortably cater for everybody’s personal needs, the central hub of the house is a spacious living, dining and open plan kitchen with plenty of storage, benchtops, with breakfast bar for casual meals, gas cooktop, and more. The laundry (with second WC) is adjacent with direct outdoor access to the drying court. Furthermore, the carport has a lockable storeroom and tandem driveway parking space for a second and third car!!
Accommodation comprises 3 generous bedrooms, including a spacious master suite The family bathroom incorporates a shower over bath, vanity WC.
Entertainers will appreciate the large elevated front courtyard, sliding doors off the living space seamlessly extend outdoors to this delightful entertaining alfresco (complete with timber pergola) providing a private place for relaxation.
Positioned in a well-maintained group of 10, this modern home is ideal for young professionals, downsizers, first homeowners, or investors.
With a record low rental vacancy rate of quality properties available, Investors take notice this will be one to highly consider maximizing your property portfolio.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
– Well-presented complex
– Open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area downstairs
– Upstairs master bedroom suite
– Private enclosed entertaining courtyard
– Single carport with lock-up storeroom
– Second driveway parking space at your doorstep
– Split-system air-conditioning
– Walk to transport, restaurants, and shopping
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar
– Air-conditioned open plan living opening out to the front and rear courtyards
– Downstairs laundry, separate powder room, store area, and internal access from carport
– Bathroom with shower and 2nd toilet
– Side courtyard with easy care and reticulated garden beds
– Tandem parking for 2 cars plus lock-up storeroom
– Extra features: R/C air-conditioning to living, bedroom 1
Only minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and Bread Cafe, this sublime residence is also close to the Como Hotel (currently under extensive renovations), Walking distance to Penrhos College. Close proximity to Wesley College, Aquinas College, Como Senior High School, and Collier Primary School. Canning Bridge Train and Bus Station
Easy drive to Waterford Plaza shopping complex, Curtin University, and the Preston Street Precinct with popular caf’s and restaurants and the iconic Cygnet Cinema.
Location-wise, this property is also nestled close to. Our stunning Swan River, Perth Airport adding convenience to a sophisticated sense of comfort. The living is easy, here!
Easy access to the CBD and freeways north and south with Canning Highway just up the road. Curtin University, and transport tick all the boxes, viewing of this property is sure to impress!
Ground Floor | 46 m
First Floor | 46 m
Total Strata Area | 92 m
Parking | Carport with additional parking bay (open)
City of South Perth | $1,591.44 pa
Water Corporation | $995.52 pa
Strata Levy | $600.00 pq ($500.00 Admin and $100.00 Res)
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Tim Tyler on 0418 946 970 or Peter Hall 0416 196 438 by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org