PRIME LOCATION + GENEROUS SIZE BLOCK
Professionals Cannington is proud to present this well positioned home to the market.
This is a beautiful older character home with street frontage, situated in whisper-quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Cannington.
With fantastic 537sqm lot, it provides great future potential and a perfect place to put down roots and to raise the family.
This is a truly “golden opportunity” for the astute buyer – family home, great land offering, growth and rental potential in this blue-chip location.
With an extremely attractive 17m frontage, the dimensions of this fabulous block offer exciting options when it comes to future designs and construction.
The 3 bedrooms home sits in an outstanding sought-after location surrounded by magnificent parklands, recreational amenities and open spaces. With easy highway access, both Cannington and Bentley shopping centres just minutes away, and the convenience of close proximity to public transport, you truly must see this to appreciate its location.
Features and Benefits:
– NO Strata Fees
– Expansive high ceiling living area
– Timber flooring
– Lounge with wood fireplace adjacent to Study/Office space/Spare accommodation room
– Functional kitchen with ample of bench space, equipped with free standing electric stove, dishwasher and ample storage
– Separate dining room
– Spacious family room/games room with wood fireplace
– Family bathroom features separate bath and shower
– Two toilets
– Laundry area with external access
– Massive rear courtyard with enclosed flat patio, perfect outdoor entertainment area
– Spacious outdoor side patio/carport space
– Big lock up workshop/storage room
– Electric hot water system
For further information including the Certificate of Title, Rates and all other relevant property information please give Lim a call on 0481 091 139 or send through your enquiry today!
Lot Particulars (Approx.)
andbull; Block size – 537sqm
andbull; Frontage – 17.6m
andbull; sides – 30.3m
andbull; Zoning – R30
Location Features (Google Sourced – walking distance):
andbull; Cannington Leisureplex – 1.2km
andbull; Queens Park Train Station – 1.1km
andbull; Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre – 1.0km
andbull; Local schools and colleges – within 1.7km
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
(Dimensions and distances are approximate)